<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Ohohia - The Pacific-Crossing Attempt

This is a journal of my progress toward my goal of flying a model airplane from Hawaii to California. The inspiration for this project originally came from the Aerosonde, which is not technically a model airplane, but my desire to do this was really driven by the STAR team. They succeeded at flying a model airplane across the Atlantic! It was merely proof that it can be done.


Links
Resources
archives


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Note that entries appear in reverse chronological order

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Interest 

I went to a party tonight and met some nice people - a number of whom expressed interest in seeing my airplane succeed. Time will tell. At least nobody flat out said, "you're crazy!" Then again, perhaps that goes without saying.

Comments: Post a Comment